Monday, August 6, 2012

Ramadan oh Ramadan: The best among you are the best in characters.


Last night after Taraweeh, my boy came to me and gave this white kufi hat.

Boy: "Ibu, the old man, who prays beside me, gave this kufi hat to me."
Me: "Why? Did you ask him to have it? or Is it just a gift for you?"
Boy: "He said it's a gi ft. I don't know why he gave me a gift."
Me: "Did you said thank you to him?"
Boy: "of course, I did. I want you to wash it first so I can use it for praying, insha Allah."
Me: "But you can still use the old one."
Boy: " I want to use it so he can get the reward of my praying, too, insha Allah."
Me: "I think he likes you because you are good boy to him."

May Allah always guide us and give us more patience and have good manners.
Aameen ya Rabb al aameen.
=================


We were sitting with 'Abdullah bin 'Amr who was narrating to us (Hadith).
He said that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "The best among you are the best in character (having good manners)." 
(Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.61 Narrated by Masruq)

No comments:

Post a Comment