Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ramadan oh Ramadan: Missing My Dhuha Prayer


Kid: "Ibu, I don't feel good today.
Me: "Are you okay?"
Kid: "No."
Me: "What's wrong with you?"
Kid: "I don't feel good because I missed my Dhuha pray this morning. I knew that I could pray easily."
Me: "Alhamdulillah, you already had the intention to do praying Dhuha.
May Allah accept it. Aameen. Insha Allah, you won't miss again tomorrow. Okay, honey."

May Allah always guide our children to be good Muslim, aameen.

=====================

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
My Khalil (the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)) directed me to fast three days of each month, and to observe two Rak`ah Duha (optional prayer) at forenoon,
and to perform the Witr prayer before going to bed.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

No comments:

Post a Comment