Sunday, December 18, 2011

You always need Allah.

This is what I heard while I was driving to the campus for Idris last final exam.

Idris said, "Everytime before the test, I always recite surah Al fatiha, Ayatul Kursi, surah Jinn, surah Al Ikhlas (3x), surah Al Falaq (3x), surah An Nass (3x), and doa. If I do not read all of those I just recite surah Yassin. Alhamdulillah, I always did good on the test."

Then Aisya said, "That's why Abang Idris always got grade A. I love you Abang. Good luck on your test."

Idris added, "You need Allah, too, beside studying hard."

I can not stop my tears drop....

May Allah always bless and give successful to our children in this dunya and akhirah. Aameen.

2 comments:

  1. Ameen Sister...mashaAllah what a beautiful conversation between siblings. Shows what a wonderful job you are doing, mashaAllah. May Allah reward you with jannah. Ameen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakillah khair Umm Khalil for your doa. May Allah always bless your kids and family. Aameen.

      Delete