Monday, August 6, 2012

Ramadan oh Ramadan: Balancing dunya and akhirah


While he was fixing this laptop, the phone was ringing.

Me: "Hallo"
Man: "Assalamualaikum, can I talk to your son?"
Me: "Wa alaikum salam, okay."
Then I gave the phone to my boy. ...

When the phone was hang up, the girl asked.
Girl: "Who is he? Another customer?"
Boy: "Yes, a Moroccan Man wants me to fix his desktop."
Me: "Wow, Alhamdulillah, you did very good job, honey. Now people come and need your help to fix their computer. I want you to have fun whatever you are doing."
Boy: "ya, ibu. After this laptop is fixed, I am going to memorize my Qur'an."


May Allah always guide our children being successful in this dunya and akhirah. Aameen.

Have a blessed Ramadan, everyone....

===============

Allah created death and life that Allah might try you according to which of you is best in works. And Allah is the All-mighty, the All-forgiving
(Quran surah al Mulk 67:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment